LexBib wikibase entities with a P42 "LexMeta OWL equivalent" statement are considered for the export.
- Their rdf:type is declared using the value of that statement's P166 "rdf:type (OWL) qualifier.
- If for that statement a P167 "skos:exactMatch" qualifier is found, that is also exported (that tipically points to the FRBR, MetaShare, or BIBO equivalent of the entity, see LexMeta).
- For classes, "subclass of" (P4), and for properties, "subproperty of" (P169) are also considered.
- Property "domain" (P168) and "range" (P48) are declared as separate statements, while "range" (in cases where the OWL range expression is complex) can be expressed using a P170 "OWL range expression" qualifier (this is done where the range is a concept scheme, see e.g. P127).
- Other statements for these entities are exported in case the LexBib wikibase property is also aligned (using P42) to a LexMeta OWL equivalent. The claim value, that is, the value of the wikibase property used in the /prop/direct/ namespace, is what is exported as value for the OWL equivalent property.
- Statements pointing to other LexBib wikibase items are exported only if the object is also aligned to LexMeta OWL.
- Other properties are mapped to datatype properties.
- P2 "Wikidata Entity" statements and the LexBib wikibase entity URI itself are mapped to an object property called "lexmeta:wikibaseEntity".
This method is implemented in a script found here.