LexBib is a knowledge graph of the domain of Lexicography and Dictionary Research, evolving from a bibliography of metalexicography, initiated at University of Hildesheim and now supported by the ELEXIS project.
- David Lindemann (2021): ‘Zotero to Elexifinder’ (Short paper read at SiKDD 2021 conference, Oct 2021, Ljubljana)
- Klaes, Christiane (2021): ‘Linked Open Data-Strategien zum Identity Management in einer Fachontologie’, M. A. Thesis, Universität Hildesheim (in German, describes author disambiguation process using OpenRefine).
- Kosem, Iztok, and David Lindemann (2021): ‘New developments to Elexifinder, a discovery portal for lexicographic literature’. In Lexicography for Inclusion: Proceedings of the 19th EURALEX International Congress, 7-11 September 2021, Alexandroupolis, Vol. 2, edited by Zoe Gavrilidou, Lydia Mitits and Sypros Kiosses, 759-766. Alexandroupolis: Democritus University of Thrace. (presentation slides, full text)
- Lindemann, David, and Ulrich Heid (2019): ‘LexBib: Towards a Reference Platform for the Domain of Lexicography’. In Electronic Lexicography in the 21st Century: Smart Lexicography: Book of Abstracts, edited by Iztok Kosem and Tanara Zingano Kuhn, 19–20. Brno: Lexical Computing.
- Lindemann, David, Christiane Klaes, and Philipp Zumstein (2019): ‘Metalexicography as Knowledge Graph’. OASICS 70.
- Lindemann, David, Fritz Kliche, and Ulrich Heid (2018): ‘LexBib: A Corpus and Bibliography of Metalexicographical Publications’. In Lexicography in Global Contexts: Proceedings of the 18th EURALEX International Congress, 17-21 July 2018, Ljubljana.
- LOD-ifying bibliographical and lexical data using wikibase, presentation about LexBib, and another Wikibase project, at WikidataCon 2021.
- LexBib Presentation, DARIAH Annual Event, Nov. 25, 2020: Bibliodata Workshop
- LexBib Presentation, DARIAH Annual Event, Nov. 4, 2020: Lightning Speech
- The LexBib Project. Presentation Video, Elexis Observer Event, Wien, 2019.
Scripts we use for handling bibligraphical data, and to communicate with Zotero and LexBib wikibase, are found here: https://github.com/elexis-eu/elexifinder/tree/master/wikibase
See also our Research Gate channel: https://www.researchgate.net/project/LexBib-Corpus-and-Bibliography
For any comment, request or contribution, please write us an email to team <AT> lexbib <DOT> org
This project has received funding from Universität Hildesheim, and from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 731015.